What Are We Doing to Keep Our Office, Patients, And Staff Safe?
Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to let you know all the important safeguards we have begun to open safely. First, we have expanded our office cleaning protocol to include (but not limited to): wiping contact surfaces like doorknobs, toilet handles, bathroom faucets and desk countertops every 30 minutes throughout the day. At the office counter we have installed protective Sneeze Guards. We wear N95 masks, medical Class III surgical masks, Face Shields, and surgical gowns when necessary and kindly ask all our patients and visitors to wear their own personal masks when coming to our office. We take contactless infrared forehead temperatures of all patients and staff members prior to entering the office to make sure no one is at risk. We have Hand Sanitizers in the reception area and throughout the office. We have patients rinse with a Hydrogen peroxide rinse prior to entering the dental operatory room. We have installed an IQ Air Multi-Gas GC which is considered one of the best, broad range air purifiers available today. We have also placed Hepa Air purifiers in every dental operatory room for added virus and bacterial scrubbing.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
We are confident that by following the California Dental Association protocols and guidelines, we have provided a safe environment for our patients and staff. Our office opened June 1st and everything is going smoothly. Look forward to safely treating everyone soon!
Smiles to everyone,